Advanced payment measures of laws concerning fund settlement apply to this service.
Article 1 Application of Terms of Service
- The “Terms of Service” apply to the usage of Happy Mail provided by IBEC Co.Ltd (hereafter “the Company”).
- Provisions stipulated by the Company separately from the Terms of Service shall comprise of part of the Terms of Service.
- When there is inconsistency or conflict between the provisions of the Terms of Service and the provisions described in above 2, the former supersedes the latter.
- When there is no inconsistency or conflict between the provisions of the Terms of Service and other provisions, they are duly applied.
- “Notifications from the Company” stipulated under Article 3 of the Terms of Service and issued to members of this service shall partly comprise of the Terms of Service.
Article 2 Amendments
- The Company may amend the Terms of Service without prior notification to or approval of the members. Usage conditions of this service shall be according to the amended Terms of Service.
- The amended Terms of Service shall be effective after a notification is made to the members by the Company as stipulated in Article 5 of the Terms of Service.
Article 3 Basic Policy of the Company
The Company’s motto is to strictly comply with various laws and regulations and socially-accepted ideas as a responsible operator of a community-style website, and the Company shall take the utmost care in order to prevent the usage of the website by children under 18 (including high-school students).
rticle 4 Definitions of terms
Under the Terms of Service, the following terms are defined as below;
- “This service” means all services with charge provided under “Happy Mail”, a community-style website managed and operated by the Company, as well as other accompanying services.
- “Members” mean those who are qualified to use this service and are over 18, and who then complete the registration process as stipulated by the Company under Article 8 and use this service.
Article 5 Notification by the Company
The Company shall notify necessary matters as needed to the members by the method deemed as appropriate by the Company such as announcement on the Happy Mail website or sending emails.
Notifications described above shall be effective after notification is made on a website or via emails by the Company.
Article 6 Expiration date of points(coins) etc.
- The members themselves shall apply for the purchase of Happy Mail points(coins) as a reward for using the service with charge according to the method separately stipulated by the Company.
- The members shall not be able to withdraw or cancel the purchase application for any reason once the application is made.
- The Company shall approve the purchase application by providing Happy Mail points(coins) to the members, and the purchase agreement for the points(coins) is made at the point(coin) when the Company provides the points(coins).
- The Company shall separately stipulate the price of Happy Mail points(coins), method of payment and the number of points(coins) needed in order to use the service with charge, etc.
- The Company shall not refund for the Happy Mail points(coins) purchased by the members, return the points(coins) that have already been used or exchanged, or reissue new points(coins) for any reason.
- Happymail points(coins) will be expired 180days from the the day you purchased.
Article 7 Membership qualifications
Only individuals over 18 can use this service.
However, high-school students cannot user this service even if they are over 18.
Article 8 Membership registration, age certification etc.
- Those who wish to register as a member must enter necessary information on the membership registration form for this service and apply by sending it to the Company.
- After the application, identifications displaying the date of birth or the age as well as the type of certificate and issuing organization must be submitted (scanned images are sufficient) or an approval must be made through credit payment to prove being over 18, before this service can be used.
- The members shall be deemed to have accepted to receive “notification emails”, “mail magazines”, and “replies from their ‘dates’” under this service once they register their email address after the membership registration. (If they do not wish to receive the above, they are able to make an arrangement not to receive them under this service.)
- The members must adequately manage their login password and ID in order to prevent any misuse by others etc., and they shall be responsible for any misuse that may occur.
Article 9 Usage limitation measures
The Company shall be able to stop the member from using this service or expel him/her from the membership without disclosing the reasons for doing so, if someone registered as a member under the following conditions;
- Registered under multiple mobile phone numbers
- Registered under the false information regarding sex
- Deemed as have registered for the purposes such as sales, solicitations, advertisements, etc.
- Deemed as have registered in order to collect personal information such as email addresses
- Any other cases as judged as inappropriate for the registration by the Company
Article 10 Prohibited acts
The members shall be prohibited to do the following with regard to the usage of this service;
- Fraudulent solicitation targeting at children (including high-school students), or solicitation of the members to have a relationship with children.
- Displaying images, documents etc. that may be categorized as child pornography or child abuse on an open website or send such images and documents
- Collecting personal information such as email address, LINEID, the SNS service
- Disclosing personal information (telephone number, email address, postal address etc.) or URL on an open website
- Defamation of other members or the Company and hurting their reputation or credibility
- Infringing on other members’ privacy, portrait right, etc., or actions that may infringe on them
- Display advertisements and solicitation on an open website targeting at other members or sending emails to that effect
- Act to send an email and an action of the abnormal quantity to other members
- The act that we judged to make you feel unpleasant for other members
- The act that a lot of reports from other members do not change usage though we warned
- Using this service pretending to be other member or a third party
- Other actions that violate public order and morality, or cause or may cause damage to other members, third parties or the Company
- Actions that support the actions as described above
- Other actions that the Company considers inappropriate based on socially-accepted ideas
Article 11 Deletion of information
The Company may delete comments etc. that it considers as falling into categories described in Articles 9 (Usage limitation measures) and 10 (Prohibited actions) without prior notification to a member.
The Company is not obligated to disclose reasons for doing so.
Article 12 Cancellation of membership qualification
The Company may withdraw the usage of the service or the membership qualification without prior notification for members who are judged to be in violation with Articles 9 (Usage limitation measures) and 10 (Prohibited actions).
In that case, the Company shall not be responsible for disclosing reasons for stopping the usage etc., and shall not return points(coins) etc.
Article 13 Affiliate points etc
The Company shall annul all “affiliate points” or “mileage points” deemed to have obtained through misuse or fraud regardless of the reasons.
Article 14 Membership cancellation
- Members may at any time cancel the membership from the membership cancellation page within this service. There is no extra fee charged for cancelling the membership.
- Any remaining points(coins) at the time of the cancellation shall extinguish.
Article 15 Protection and management of personal information
- The Company shall maintain confidentiality of communications of the members according to Article 4 of the Electronic Communication Business Law.
- The Company shall be responsible for strictly managing and protecting members’ information according to the privacy polity.
Article 16 Change, stop etc. of this service
- The Company may change various conditions, operational rules, programming etc. of this service without prior notification to or approval of the members.
The Company may suspend or stop this service without prior notification to or approval of the members in case of the following;
- In case of implementing the maintenance, check, change of the system
- When the provision of this service becomes difficult due to natural disasters etc.
- In any other cases where the Company judges that the provision of the service needs to be suspended or stopped
Article 17 Disclaimer
- The Company shall not return or refund for any fee or point(coin) etc. when Articles 2 (Amendments) and 16 (Change, stop etc. of this service) apply and shall not be responsible for any damage or loss caused for the members.
- The Company shall not concern itself with or be responsible for damage or any other troubles caused amongst members or with a third party following the use of this service by the members.
- Members are deemed to have accepted that there are images and videos etc. that they cannot view depending on the type of mobile phones.
- When the provision of this service becomes difficult due to natural disasters etc.,
- The Company shall not refund any fee or points(coins) for members using this service.
Article 18 Damage compensation claim
When members cause any damage to the Company by taking actions in violation with the Terms of Service or using this service in a fraudulent way or illegally, the Company may claim for compensation against the relevant member.
Article 19 Governing law
The establishment, effectuation and interpretation of the Terms of Service shall be governed by Japanese laws.
Article 20 Competent court
When there is dispute regarding the Terms of Service, members and the Company shall use Fukuoka Minor Court or Fukuoka District Court as the exclusive agreed court depending upon the sum of claimed compensation for the first trial.
Amended on 24 September 2010
Amended on 09 January 2013
Amended on 27 March 2013
Amended on 03 February 2014
Amended on 18 April 2019